- That I can be myself, and the people that matter will love me regardless.
- That I don’t have to take it personally and can let it go if someone is not in a positive head space.
- That my red pants are awesome and that I want more convertible clothing.
- That I can learn and retain – I’m not a lost cause – and that if context is all I need then my travels will forever allow me to learn and evolve.
- That REM days are important amidst those filled with learnage in order for me to fully appreciate them.
- That I am adaptable – something I knew but seem to expand on with every journey I make. Continue reading lessons learned [rome, italy]
writers | photographers | explorers